Saturday, June 04, 2005

Lene MarLiN - AnotheR DaY

Lie to me, say that you need me
That's what I wanna hear
That is what makes me happy
Hoping you'll be near
(YES.. please lie to me... Cos i don't care about dat.. Tell me that u love me, tell me that u need me... Evrything.. Just to make my self smile... Cause the most important, u're here with me.. No matter u love me or not!!! Without u, i'm nothing.. )

All this time, how could I know
Within these walls, I can feel you
(How could u know?? After all this time, it's u who i'm thinking about.. It's u who i wanna spend all my life.. It's u who i wanna share evrything in my whole world)

Another day goes by, will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good, made me smile
I see it now, and I, can say it's gone
That would be a lie
Cannot control this, this thing called love
(I found my place in u.. I found place that i can call "HOME"... Cos u make me wanna love, make me wanna give.. Make me wanna be with u... I feel it in my heart.. Can't control this thing that we calles LOVE)

You must think, how can this be
You don't really know me
I can't tell, this ain't the time
You'll never be mine
What can I say, something 'bout my life
I just lost again
(Not u who must think.. But me.. I must let u go away.. I must get over u.. U'll never be mine... That's the reality.. Can i accept it?? Or??? I feel lost.. i'm lost.. but still don't know how to make this "Lost" dissapear??)

Another day goes by, will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good, made me smile
I see it now, and I, can say it's gone
That would be a lie
Cannot control this, this thing called love
(Love.. u make me crazy!!! Make me feel stupid.. but still we can't control the thing taht we called LOVE... )

Always have to move on,
To leave it all behind
Go along with time
(I let u go.. I will.. I set u free.. Cause I know taht u will get happy without me.. I just made u confused.. Did I?? We're apart...)

Another day goes by, will never know just wonder why
You made me feel good, made me smile
I see it now, and I, can say it's gone
That would be a lie
Cannot control this, this thing called love
(Still we can't control the things we called LOVE)

--------------------

Ini lagu perpisahan kan?? Lagu yang menjelaskan perasaan gue saat ini... I must go on.. I can't stay any longer in this situation.. Cos my life is not long enough to be wasted!!! I 'm moving on n i will never turn back... I say good bye for the two of us... I really say good bye... Just remember that u're the love of my life n u're the choice of my heart... I will never forget that!! The way u touched my heart, the way u came into my life, made me feel happy, made me feel "the strangest feeling in this world" and the most important, u made me "HUMAN".. to know that i have a limit to love u, to know u, to have u...
I just can't deny this feeling naymore.. I can't control it, something that we called LOVE n it'was YOU

No comments: