Thursday, June 09, 2005

To YoU

I will never forget u... I promise u... U're the love of my life and u're the choice of my heart and u will always be.. I can't deny it... Many times i asked myself why is so hard to forget u?? But now, i know... In u, i found my home, i found my place that i can't find with another...

Maybe i'm stupid... Yes I am.. But to love U, it's the most beautiful feeling in this world, the strangest feeling that I've never felt before.. Make me realize that I'm a human.. I'm just a human with my limitation.. and also, make me realize, in this world, there's a power that can explain all the things i've done

I just want u to know that i care about uan i think u're not happy being with me.. I just make u confused.. So, i will go away, like my promise, I will let u go, I will not disturb u anymore.. not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: